2022 SLS: VEGAS CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Promoter: ETN Media, LLC dba Street League Skateboarding of 946 West 17th Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA (“Street League” or “Promoter”).
Giveaway: The 2022 SLS: Vegas Championship Tour Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is a free-draw giveaway sponsored, owned and operated by the Promoter.
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to those who are residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of Promoter, and any of its parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and “step” child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win the prize. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZE.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you (or “Entrant”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Street League as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time on August 12, 2022, and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on August 26, 2022 (unless otherwise determined by Street League).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway, each Entrant must submit an entry using the Facebook Lead Form on our sponsored ad (the “Form”), and when prompted, enter the Entrant’s contact information. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the Prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Street League.
There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one entry by using any means will void that Entrant’s entries in excess of the entry limit applicable and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Giveaway altogether at the sole discretion of Street League. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of an entry, such entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address provided on the online entry form. All such determinations as to ownership of entry shall be made by Street League in its sole discretion.
If you are participating in this Giveaway via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Each wireless carrier’s rate plan may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for information on data plans and charges relating to your participation in this Giveaway.
5. Prize: One (1) winner of the Giveaway (the “Winner(s)”) will receive two (2) VIP Experience packages to the SLS Las Vegas Championship. Each VIP Experience package consists exclusively of: VIP admission to the event; and three (3) nights in a Las Vegas Hotel (October 7th – 9th). The approximate retail value of the Prize is USD $1,000.00, however, actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be subject to change and shall be solely determined by Street League in its sole discretion. Prizes are for U.S. events only. All event-related prizes, including, without limitation, any tickets or passes, are subject to availability and subject to local restrictions, the terms and conditions of Street League. Seat location and event date to be determined by Street League in consultation with each Winner. Winner’s event companion(s) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if any event companion is considered a minor in his/her legal jurisdiction of residency, Winner must be such companion's parent or legal guardian. If any scheduled Prize event and/or any other component of the Prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed for any reason outside the control of Street League, Street League will have no further obligation, other than to award the remainder of the Prize. If Winner and/or Winner’s event companion(s) engage in behavior that (as determined by Street League in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Street League reserves the right to terminate the event attendance or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, with no further compensation. Winner must attend the event on the date(s) indicated by Street League. If Winner is unable to participate in the Prize event during dates approved by Street League, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. STREET LEAGUE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELAY THE AWARD OF ANY EVENT-RELATED PRIZES TO A SUBSEQUENT SEASON SHOULD ANY STREET LEAGUE SCHEDULE OR LOCAL CAPACITY REGULATIONS AND LIMITATIONS BE IMPACTED BY COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON IN STREET LEAGUE’S REASONABLE DISCRETION. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Street League’s sole discretion. The Prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of the Prize or transfer/assignment of the Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Street League to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Except for applicable manufacturers standard warranties, the Prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
6. Odds: The odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) Winner will be chosen on or about August 26, 2022, by random selection from among all eligible entries received. The Winners will be contacted by email within five (5) days following conclusion of the Giveaway Period and Winner Selection to arrange for delivery of the Prize. Street League shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails timely to return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT STREET LEAGUE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Each potential winner is subject to verification by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. An Entrant is not a Winner unless and until the Entrant’s eligibility has been verified and the Entrant has been notified that verification is complete and no further action is needed.
8. Terms & Conditions: Street League reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Official Rules at any time in its sole discretion and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway or any Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway should events beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (such as viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Street League’s control) corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway or the Promoter otherwise becomes incapable of running the Giveaway as planned (as determined in its sole discretion). In such case, Street League may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Street League. Street League reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or Form or violates these Terms & Conditions. Street League has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant deliberately to damage any Form or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Street League reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Release and Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Street League and its parents, related entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (“Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or Entrant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Street League is not responsible for: (i) technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Giveaway, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or internet connectivity or other online communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (e) failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; (f) any inability to upload or download any information in connection with participation in the Giveaway; (g) inaccessibility of Giveaway platform or the Form, in whole or in part for any reason, or traffic congestions on the internet; (h) lost, late, delayed, corrupted or intercepted email or submission transmissions; (i) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Giveaway, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; (j) destruction of any aspect of the Giveaway, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Giveaway, including but not limited to, undeliverable contact attempts that result from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s account to receive email; (k) any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Form or Giveaway platform; (ii) flood, earthquake or other acts of God, including interruptions due to pandemics/epidemics; (iii) work stoppages or other labor interruptions; or (iv) any personal injury, death, or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Giveaway, use of the Form, Giveaway platform, submission of entries, or the download of any information from the Form or Giveaway platform.
IN NO EVENT WILL STREET LEAGUE OR RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANTS FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ENTRANTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
10. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CALIFORNIA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Entrant actual and verifiable out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.